how to reduce pain in periods time ? Abdominal pain during menstruation is a common problem faced by women. This pain afflicts both adults as well as the girls who are in their early adulthood. Here are some common home remedies for menstrual cramps.
Fenugreek cumin solution
Ingredient required in this home remedy, are
- 1 teaspoon large cumin
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek
- 2 glasses of water.
- Fry the fenugreek and cumin in a saucepan.
- Then pour 2 glasses of water into it.
- Boil it in 1/2 glass and drain.
- Filter it and drink it hot.
If you can’t drink it like this, you can add some jaggery to it and drink it.
Garlic Ginger Mixture
In this second home remedy we require ,
- A small piece of ginger (it is better to use crushed)
- 1 teaspoon fenugreek,
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- One or two cloves of garlic
- 1 glass of water
- First fry the crushed ginger, fenugreek and cumin in a saucepan.
- Then turn off the heat and pour 1 glass of hot water into the saucepan just before it goes hot.
- Now we need to bake a clove of garlic. .
- Chew this garlic.
- In addition, strain the water from the saucepan and drink it warm. Do not drink cold water. Drink lukewarm water.
Triphala mixture to reduce pain in periods time
One another home remedy we can do is to use Triphala mixture. Triphala is available at any herbal store. To use this , take 1 teaspoon of triphala powder. Add some jaggery to it and eat it regularly at night 7 days before menstruation. Eating this way is good for reducing menstrual cramps.
Other common practices to reduce pain in periods time
Beside these, some common practice to reduce periods pain are
- doing simple exercise
- take heat
- having herbal Tea.
In regards to the above drinks, please follow any one of these regularly. You feedback is important for us to improve and keep going . Please use the comment box to let us know your valuable suggestions. If you have any questions about how to reduce pain in periods time, please let us know in the comment section below